To be considered a stylish and established man in 2020 there are certain habits that you should acquire and tips that you should follow to truly be deemed that. NYC based CEO Charlie McCoy is a prime example of a modern man and he’s provided some of his own advice to becoming that.
● Keep your schedule organized. McCoy lives and dies by his calendars that are synched across all his emails. He has three plus a digital calendar that he keeps up with daily in order to manage his time properly. A calendar is essential to your time management and to keeping your life organized. You won’t know what important dates or meetings that you could be missing without writing them down or having them on a digital calendar to remind you.
● Have your go-to establishments. By this McCoy means having your signature barber or stylist or speed dial, knowing your gym and being on a first name basis with your favorite bartender amongst other things. Establishing a routine that incorporates these different factors will keep you looking fresh, feeling light and living better.
● Purchase a signature watch. Your watch doesn’t have to cost thousands of dollars to sit on your wrist comfortably but as a modern man you should have a watch you feel proud of. Whether it costs $20 or $10,000, a timepiece should be a staple in your wardrobe. If you’re currently looking for a watch befitting of you, these recommendations could work perfectly1.
1. Chronograph watch. Chronographs are great for recording time and the look of its bezel catches anyone’s eye. It’s a great piece to have.
2. Dive watch. Although you may not be a diver, a dive watch is still one that you can wear all year round. Having a dive watch like a sub-mariner for when you’re in the water or on land is super helpful for a man’s accessory game.
3. GMT watch. This watch is perfect for the frequent flyer who can be in two different time zones on a given day. The GMT watch will adjust with the time zones and can tell dual time. Apple sells prime GMT watches for the 2020 man. These lifestyle tips should have you on the path of becoming the modern man you hope to be. Keep checking The Grooming Alchemist for more men’s lifestyle and career advice.